Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Congratulations to Favory II Gabriella II-I (aka "Bon") and his new, loving owner, Jill Muchmore, whose paths have become one.
Bon is now residing in Oklahoma, enjoying his new life as Jill's teacher and the fourth member of her herd of horses. Here is a picture of them, a couple days after Bon's arrival, after several fabulous rolls in red, Oklahoma mud. Bliss!
Jill is a newcomer to Classical Dressage, but is not new to riding. She found the perfect horse for her goals and is very excited about the journey that lies ahead of them. Congrats Jill and Bon... may you have many fabulous rides together!

3 comments:

  1. It will be fun to follow their growing relationship here on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know I have Bon's full sister here? Ephiny, whose training diary I've been linking to, is Gloriosa II, same breeding, 2002 model. :)

    Bon is one of my favorite horses in the world. I'm so happy he's back in the extended family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten that they were full siblings, Judy. Kewl!! Yes, Bon is a wonderfully sweet boy and Jill has found herself quite smitten :O)

    ReplyDelete